2022: Seven Countries, Venice & Paris (4420)
10 Day Tour from London to Paris
If you want to see Western Europe's main highlights but don't have much time, this European tour is the vacation for you! Visit England, Belgium, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, and France with overnights in London, Brussels, the Frankfurt area, the Innsbruck area, the Venice area, the Lucerne area, Dijon, and Paris.After spending some time in London, you'll travel to Brussels on the Eurostar train, the easiest way to connect the two European cities. You will then carry on by tour coach through Germany to medieval Rothenburg, a walled town that has retained its fascinating character. Relax and take in the wonderful views of castle-crested hills, terraced vineyards, and pretty wine towns on the included scenic cruise along the Rhine River. Take a boat ride in Venice along the Giudecca Canal to St. Mark's Square, allowing you to admire some of the palazzos and maze of streets. While in Venice, take the opportunity to watch glassblowers create their works as they have done for centuries. Some other must-sees on this iconic Europe tour are romantic Verona, the Italian city made famous by Romeo and Juliet; Lucerne, one of Switzerland's finest cities, situated on the shores of breathtaking Lake Lucerne and nestled within the snow-capped Swiss Alps. Last, but not least, visit Paris, capital of France and one of the most celebrated cities on the old Continent. Here, your tour guide will show you some of the most famous sights in Paris-including the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower-on the city sightseeing tour. In a short time, this affordable European tour offers it all-historic sights, big cities, quaint towns, and scenic beauty. It's a marvelous vacation!
Call (304) 523-3627 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16384209
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2022
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||London||Check into your hotel. Uniformed hosts are available to help you make the most of your stay.|
|Day 2||London||A full day to savor our rich program of optional activities: take a panoramic tour of London's landmarks, visit the Tower of London, or choose an excursion to Windsor Castle. Tonight, we recommend our optional Taste of London excursion with dinner, followed by a guided illumination cruise on the Thames River. (B)|
|Day 3||London-Brussels||Transfer to the railway station and board the Eurostar train to Brussels. Here, switch to your comfortable motorcoach for an orientation drive of the Belgian capital.Today's Distance: 232 mi/ 373 km (B)|
|Day 4||BRUSSELS-RHINE CRUISE-FRANKFURT AREA||Journey into Germany to the shores of the mighty Rhine to enjoy an included scenic cruise. Then, on to the Frankfurt area for an overnight.Today's Distance: 277 mi/ 445 km (B,D)|
|Day 5||FRANKFURT AREA-ROTHENBURG-INNSBRUCK AREA||Today's highlight is a stop in the Medieval town of Rothenburg on the Romantic Road, with its towered gates and battlements, squares, half-timbered houses, and richly decorated fountains. Continue to the Innsbruck area for an overnight.Today's Distance: 367 mi/ 590 km (B,D)|
|Day 6||IVENICE AREA||Take in the breathtaking scenery of the Alps while crossing the Europa Bridge and Brenner Pass. Arrive in Venice, where, on a boat ride along the Giudecca Canal to Piazza San Marco you'll admire the palazzos (palaces) and maze of streets. Time at leisure to soak up the magical atmosphere of this unique city. At a glassblowing workshop, experience this Venetian art.Today's Distance: 245 mi/ 395 km (B,D)|
|Day 7||Lucerne Area||Stop in fascinating Verona for a stroll in the old city. Cross the Swiss border and enjoy the idyllic views of Canton Ticino, then on to the breathtaking beauty of Lake Lucerne.Today's Distance: 354 mi/ 570 km (B)|
|Day 8||LUCERNE AREA-DIJON||The focus of today's visit is the Old Town of Lucerne. After that, time for an optional excursion to Mount Stanserhorn and then, journey into France for an overnight in the charming town of Dijon.Today's Distance: 249 mi/ 400 km (B)|
|Day 9||Dijon-Paris||Leave Dijon and travel on the autoroute to Paris to discover many of the best-known Parisian sites on the included guided sightseeing tour.Today's Distance: 221 mi/ 355 km (B)|
|Day 10||Paris||Au revoir. Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Cosmos, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).